Saturday, September 14, 2013

Back to School

When I said September snuck up on me, I meant it! We are already two weeks into the school year, and we are loving the kids new school! After moving, we've had tons of options, and after some research and recommendations, we chose to put them in a mdo program just twice a week. It's not much, but it's all of them! On our days that we are not at school, we are doing a mix of educational and fun activities. I am loving the change of pace! We aren't as rushed out the door in the mornings, and since this is the last year that this is going to be possible, I'm enjoying every moment! It really is a sweet time, because this is the last year of having K home with me. Next it's kindergarten and then driving and college and she'll be walking down the isle to marry her prince...so maybe that's a little over dramatic! But, next year is kindergarten, and so I'm enjoying my spitfire, full of energy little blond haired girl while she is still home with me most of the day! 

Our first day of schools pictures!

And here's a few recent pictures that completely crack me up and make me so thankful that I get to be home with these kiddos during this fun stage in their lives!



Happy school year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment